1. Create the template
- Click on Marketing.
- Click on Promotions.
- Click on Promotion + on the top right hand side of the screen.
- Select Percent Off as the promotion type.
- Tick the Auto Promote box and keep One User Per Card ticked. Untick QR codes.
- Under Name enter what you’d like to call the promotion like ‘Mothers Day Discount’ for example.
- Under Description enter any information for your customers regarding the offer e.g. ‘Get money off your meal on Mother’s Day – offer only valid for 1 week’.
- Under Percent off choose how much money you want to give your customers off their orders.
- If you wish you can choose a colour for the card by either entering an exact hex code or clicking on the colour wheel and choosing a colour. Here you can also Use your own image and choose a colour from that. Once you are happy click Apply.
- Next you can choose the Colour opacity of the card.
- You can also change the Text Colour if you wish.
- Please ignore Stamp Colour as this is only valid on Loyalty Cards.
- Under Expires After choose from the drop down when you’d like the discount promotion to end.
- Under Services, choose if you want the discount to apply to All Services or click Edit to choose which ones you’d like it to apply to. For Example you may only want it to apply to ‘Click & Collect’ and not ‘Delivery’ services.
- If you wish to add a background image to the card click Add Image, then Choose File to pick one that you’ve saved previously.
- Then click Create.
The template is now saved and customers will be automatically offered this promotion at checkout if applicable to their order.
If you require any further help with this step please contact us.
We’ll call you back within the hour.