This guide shows you how to add or remove time slots on a service.
Please check your Operation Hours before you proceed as these will need to reflect any later time slots that you may be adding. If you need to change these please click here for instructions on how to do this.
- Click on Profile.
- Click on Services.
- Click on the service that you wish to amend the available time slots on, such as Click & Collect.
- Click the Unpublish button on the top right hand side of the page.
- Click on the Timetable tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Edit button next to Available weekly time slots.
- This will open up a grid. Click on a white square to turn it green and make it available for a customer to select. Or click on a green square to make it white and remove the time slot. If you click on one of the vertical Days of the Week columns it will turn all slots for that day on or off and if you click on one of the horizontal Time Columns it will turn all slots on or off for that time.
- Once you are happy that you have selected the times you wish to be available for your customers to book, click Confirm.
- Then click Publish on the top right hand side of the page.
This service will now include the additional time slots you have added or if you removed slots they will no longer be visible for selection.
If you require any further help please contact us.
We’ll call you back within the hour.