- Click on Profile.
- Click on Services.
- Click on your Delivery service.
- Click the Unpublish button on the top right hand side of the page. Then click Yes.
- Click on the Inputs tab.
- If you already have a Delivery Address Input it will need to be deleted so click on the red dustbin to do this. Then click Yes.
- Now click Input +.
- Type Delivery Address into the Prompt field.
- Click the down arrow in the Type box and choose Delivery Address from the bottom of the dropdown list.
- Keep the Mandatory button On.
- In the Description box you can enter more information regarding deliveries if you wish but this is optional.
- In the Price (Optional) field you can add further charges to your deliveries Per however many miles After however many miles of your choosing by selecting from the drop down lists. For example if your maximum delivery radius is 10 miles but after 5 miles you wish to charge £1 per mile, this is where you can create that rule. This is however optional. (Please note your delivery charge would have already been set in the Service Price on the service Details and this section has no effect on this.)
- Under Max Distance choose how far you are willing to deliver by clicking on the down arrow and choosing from the selection.
- If you don’t want to restrict by distance and would rather Restrict to Postcodes, enter all postcodes that you want to deliver to into the box, making sure you separate postcodes by a comma. For example: SG5123,SG6456,SG74NY,SG74NX and so on.
- Once you are happy with your selections click Save.
- Then click Update on the top right hand side of the page.
- Then click Publish, then Yes.
Your Delivery Service will now include the new limits you have just created.
If you require any further help please contact us.
We’ll call you back within the hour.