This guide shows you how to change your operation hours.
Operation hours define the period in which customers can select time slots for services that require them, such as click & collect. The actual time slots available for a particular service are defined within each service so it is recommended you make the operation hours cover all times required for all services.
The operation hours can also be used as the displayed opening hours on the profile.
- Click on Profile.
- Click on Services.
- Click on the Settings button on the top left of the page.
- Here you can turn Services can Overlap on or off. If this is switched On, orders for different services CAN be booked at the same time. This only affects time slot based services. For more information please contact us.
- Then you can amend your operational times. Please note all times are 24 hour.
- If you are closed on specific days make the times 00:00 – 00:00.
- When you are happy with your changes click Update and then use the X icon on the top right to exit.
If you require any further help with this please contact us.
We’ll call you back within the hour.