This guide shows you how to create a loyalty card that is stamped when a customer makes a qualifying purchase or the card is scanned by the vendor.
Once enough stamps have been collected the card can be used to get money off a purchase.
1. Create the template
- Click on Marketing.
- Click on Promotions.
- Click on Promotion + on the top right hand side of the screen.
- Select Loyalty Stamp Card as the promotion type.
- Leave the Auto Promote and QR Codes boxes ticked.
- Under Name enter what you’d like to call the promotion such as ‘Loyalty Card’ for example.
- Under Description enter any information for your customers regarding the offer e.g. ‘Make a qualifying purchase and your card will automatically be stamped.’
- Under Reward, enter how much you would like the reward for your customers to be such as £5.00 for example.
- Under Payment Required for Stamp, enter how much the customer has to spend to collect a stamp.
- Under Stamps Required for Reward choose how many stamps your customer has to collect before they can claim the reward.
- If you wish you can choose a Colour for the card by either entering an exact hex code or clicking on the colour wheel and choosing a colour. Here you can also Use your own image and choose a colour from that, once you are happy click Apply.
- Next you can choose the Colour opacity of the card.
- You can also change the Text Colour if you wish.
- Then if you want to you can choose a new Stamp Colour.
- If you wish to only run this loyalty promotion for a set period of time, under Cards Expire After choose from the drop down menu when you’d like the promotion to end.
- If you wish to add a background image to the card click Add Image, then Choose File to pick one that you’ve saved previously.
- Please note that all changes to the card can be viewed at the top of the screen if you’d like to see how it appears before saving.
- When you are happy with the card click Create.
The template is now saved and customers will be automatically offered this card when they open your web or mobile app. All they have to do is register/sign in and click Apply and it will be added to the Promo Cards section on their app.
If you require any further help with this step please contact us.
2. Manually Stamping a customers card
- Have a device available with your vendor app downloaded to it.
- Open the vendor app on this device and click on Marketing, then Promotions.
- Click on the Manage Cards button on the top left of the screen.
- If you are using an Apple device you can then click the Scan button to use your camera to scan the QR code on the customers card to bring it up on your screen. If you are using an Android device or you do not have access to the device’s camera you can search for the card using the customers name or the last 4 digits of their card by typing it in the Search bar.
- Once the card has been located you can then click the Stamp Card button. If you wish you can enter the Order Amount and a Customer Message but these are optional. Then click Submit and the card will be stamped.
- Once customers have collected all the stamps on their card the Stamp Card button will change to Redeem Card.
- When they next place an order they will have the opportunity to click on Redeem Code on the top left of the Checkout page and then Apply Promotion and their reward will be taken off their order.
- Their card will then be automatically expired and the customer can create a new one the next time they open the app.
Please note that this step is only required if a customer accidentally forgets to apply their card at checkout.
If you require any further help please contact us.
We’ll call you back within the hour.
We’ll call you back within the hour.