This guide shows you how to create a loyalty card that is scanned and then stamped by the vendor. Once enough stamps have been collected the card can be used to claim a reward.
1. Create the template
- Click on Marketing.
- Click on Promotions.
- Click on Promotion + on the top right hand side of the screen.
- Select Manual Stamp Card as the promotion type.
- Leave the Auto Promote and QR Codes boxes ticked.
- Under Name enter what you’d like to call the promotion such as ‘Loyalty Card’ for example.
- Under Description enter any information for your customers regarding the offer e.g. ‘Show your digital card at the till with a qualifying purchase and we’ll scan it and stamp it’.
- Under Stamps Required for Reward choose how many stamps your customer has to collect before they can claim a reward.
- Under To Earn A Stamp: type what customers have to purchase to earn stamps such as ‘Any regular-large sized coffee’.
- Under Reward, enter what you would like the reward to be such as ‘1 Regular Coffee’.
- If you wish you can choose a Colour for the card by either entering an exact hex code or clicking on the colour wheel and choosing a colour. Here you can also Use your own image and choose a colour from that, once you are happy click Apply.
- Next you can choose the Colour opacity of the card.
- You can also change the Text Colour if you wish.
- Then if you want to you can choose a new Stamp Colour.
- If you wish to only run this loyalty promotion for a set period of time, under Cards Expire After choose from the drop down menu when you’d like the promotion to end.
- If you wish to add a background image to the card click Add Image, then Choose File to pick one that you’ve saved previously.
- Please note that all changes to the card can be viewed at the top of the screen if you’d like to see how your card appears before saving.
- When you are happy with the card click Create.
The template is now saved and customers will be automatically offered this card when they open your web or mobile app. All they have to do is register/sign in and click Get Card and it will be added to the Promo Cards section on their app.
If you require any further help with this step please contact us.
2. Stamping the customers card
- Have a device available with your vendor app downloaded to it.
- Open the vendor app on this device and click on Marketing, then Promotions.
- Click on the Manage Cards button on the top left of the screen. For ease of access we recommend that you keep your device open on this page.
- If you are using an Apple device you can then click the Scan Card button to use your camera to scan the QR code on the customers card to bring it up on your screen. If you are using an Android device or you do not have access to the device’s camera you can search for the card using the customers name or the last 4 digits of their card by typing it in the Search bar.
- Once the card has been located you can then click the Stamp Card button as many times as needed depending on their purchase. If you wish you can enter the Order Amount and a Customer Message but these are optional. Then click Submit and the card will be stamped.
- Once customers have collected all the stamps on their card the Stamp Card button will change to Redeem Card. Click this button once they have collected their reward from you, once again you will have the option to enter the Order Amount and a Customer Message but these are optional, then click Submit. Their card will then be automatically expired and the customer can create a new one the next time they open the app.
If you require any further help please contact us.
We’ll call you back within the hour.
We’ll call you back within the hour.