- Click on Profile.
- Click on Services.
- Click on Service + on the top right hand side of the screen.
- Select Not Time Dependant as the service type.
- If you wish to have the service under a category click Select to choose an existing one or create a new one by clicking on Category +.
- Under Service Name enter what you’d like to call the service such as ‘Table Ordering’ for example.
- Under Service Description enter instructions for your customers e.g. ‘Please use this service to order food to your table and we’ll bring it to you as soon as it’s ready’.
- Under Post Order Instructions you may wish to enter a message that will pop up after your customer has paid e.g. ‘Once payment is received you’ll receive an email confirmation of your order.’
- Turn off the Processing Stage by unticking the box.
- Change the Final Stage Status to something like ‘Thank you for your Order’.
- Click on the Inputs tab at the top of the page.
- Click Input +.
- Under Prompt write ‘Table Number’ or something befitting of the service you are creating.
- Use the drop down menu to choose an input Type. For table ordering you would choose Whole Number from this list to enable customers to enter their table number.
- Keep the input as Mandatory.
- Enter a Description if you wish, but this is optional.
- Click Save.
- If you want, you can add another input by clicking Input +.
- Click on the Products tab. If required you can add products to the service here.
- If you have already created products on a previous service you can click on the Link Products button and follow these instructions from step 6 onwards to link them to this service.
- If you do not have existing products you can follow the instructions on how to do this here.
- When you are happy click Create on the top right.
- Then Publish.
This service is now visible on the app and ready to be used by your customers.
If you are creating a table ordering service please follow these instructions on how to print the QR Code for your tables.
If you require any further help please contact us.