1. Create the template
- Click on Marketing.
- Click on Promotions.
- Click on Promotion + on the top right hand side of the screen.
- Scroll down and select Static Card as the promotion type.
- If you wish the card to automatically be available to your customers tick the Auto Promote box. If you will be manually assigning the cards to individual customers leave this box unticked.
- Untick the QR Codes box.
- Under Name enter what you’d like to call the promotion such as ‘Breakfast Club’ for example.
- Under Description enter any information for your customers regarding the offer e.g. ‘Show your digital card at the till between the hours of 8am and 10am and we’ll give you 10% off your order.’
- If you wish you can choose a Colour for the card by either entering an exact hex code or clicking on the colour wheel and choosing a colour. Here you can also Use your own image and choose a colour from that, once you are happy click Apply.
- Next you can choose the Colour opacity of the card.
- You can also change the Text Colour if you wish.
- Please ignore Stamp Colour as this is only valid on Stamp Cards.
- If you wish to only run this loyalty promotion for a set period of time, under Cards Expire After choose from the drop down menu when you’d like the promotion to end.
- If you wish to add a background image to the card click Add Image, then Choose File to pick one that you’ve saved previously.
- Please note that all changes to the card can be viewed at the top of the screen if you’d like to see how your card appears before saving.
- When you are happy with the card click Create.
The template is now saved and if you have chosen to Auto Promote customers will be automatically offered this when they open your web or mobile app. All they have to do is register/sign in and click Get Card and it will be added to the Promo Cards section on their app.
If you are choosing to assign the card to individual customers please follow step 2 below.
If you require any further help with this step please contact us.
2. Assigning the card
- On the template you have created click on the Promo Cards tab on the top right hand side of the screen.
- Click on the Promo Card + button.
- Click on Select Customer.
- If you already have the customer’s details saved you can enter their name into the Search bar and press enter. Then click on the customer to add them. If their details are not yet saved you can add them here by clicking on the Customer + button, entering their details and clicking Create to add them.
- Leave Generate Code ticked.
- If you wish for this customer’s card to have a different expiry to the default one on the template then untick Default Expiry and choose a different date on the calendar. If not leave it ticked.
- Then click Create Card.
The customer you have allocated the card to will now have this promotion available to them when they next sign in to their app in their Promo Cards section.
If you require any further help please contact us.