- Click on Profile.
- Click on Services.
- Click on Service + on the top right hand side of the screen.
- Select Weekly Time Slots as the service type.
- Under Category click Select and create a new category by clicking on Category +. Under Name type ‘Table Booking’, click Save and then click on this to select it as the service category.
- Under Service Name enter ‘Table for 2’ or the smallest table you have available if this is different.
- Under Service Description enter instructions for your customers such as:
‘Book a table!
The deposit will be deducted from your bill.
You will have your table for 2hrs.’
Please note, if you do not wish to take a deposit you do not have to charge one.
- Under Post Order Instructions you may wish to enter a message that will pop up after your customer has paid, for example:
‘We will hold all bookings for 15 minutes from time of booking. After this time the table may be released, and your deposit will be lost.
BOOKING CANCELATIONS- cancelations to be made via email.
To receive a refund of your deposit, cancellations must be made at least 48hrs in advance, after this point the deposit becomes non-refundable.
Please provide your booking reference on all correspondence. Your refund will be minus a 50p admin fee.’
- Under Visibility keep the drop down menu on Vendor & Customer so the service can be viewed on both the vendor & customer apps.
- Under Display As click on the down arrow and select Booking.
- Under Service Price add the amount you wish to charge for the deposit eg. £10. If you do not wish to charge a deposit please leave this amount at £0.
If you wish to show what of this amount is tax please follow the instructions here and skip to part 2, step 5-11.
- Leave the Minimum Order Value as £1.00 if you wish to charge a deposit or change to £0 if you do not.
- Leave Maximum Order Value as £500.
- Leave Min products on order as 0.
- If you plan to have customers pre-order food leave Max Products on Order as 0, if not you can make this the maximum number of people that can be seated at the table, so in this case you’d make it 2 for a table of 2.
- Under Order Stages we recommend that Auto Accept Orders is left On so that you do not have to manually accept orders.
- Turn off the Processing Stage by unticking the box.
- Change the Final Stage Status to something like ‘Thanks for Booking’.
- If your app is connected to a printer you can choose under Auto Print the stage at which an order’s ticket will be automatically printed. If you need more information on how to configure your printer with your order process please click here.
- Then click on the Timetable tab at the top of the screen.
- We recommend that you change the Time Slot Selection to Immediate so that customers can see what times are available to book before the checkout stage.
- Leave Time Slot Default View on Day.
- Under Time Slot Capacity enter the total number of tables for 2 you have available.
- Leave Value Per Capacity Slot on £0.00.
- Keep Display Mode on Exact.
- On the drop down menu below Innermost Booking Time select the minimum time needed before a customer can book a time slot.
- Below Outermost Booking Time select the maximum period ahead a customer can book a time slot.
- Under Time Slot Length use the drop down menu to choose the length of time the booking is for or in this example how long you would like your customers to book the table out for e.g. 2 hours.
- Under Time Slot Interval use the drop down menu to select the period between time slots.
- Under Available Weekly Time Slots click on the Edit button. Select the time slots customers can book for this service on the grid.
Selecting a letter toggles the entire day.
Selecting a time on the left toggles the entire row.
Please note that if your table is to be booked out for 2 hours you’ll want to make the last available booking 2 hours before closing time. When you are happy with your selections click Confirm.
- Click on the Inputs tab. You generally do not need to add any inputs to this type of service but there is the option to if needed.
- Click on the Products tab.
- Click Product +.
- Leave the product category blank but under Name write ‘How many People?’ then click Create. This will allow the customer to tell you how many people are to be seated at the table.
- If you are getting customers to pre-order their food you can also click Link Products, you’ll then have the option to either tick the Link All box to link all of your menus to that one service, then click Confirm or you can select which products you want added individually and then click Confirm.
- Click Create.
- Then Publish.
This service is now visible on the app and ready to be used by your customers.
You will now need to add services under the same Category of ‘Table Booking’ for each table in your establishment eg. ‘Table for 4’, ‘Table for 6’ and so on.
If you require any further help please contact us.