This guide shows you how to create a service that customers can access to book appointments on your tudoo app.
- Click on Profile.
- Click on Services.
- Click on the Settings button.
- Under Services Can Overlap click the Off button. This will make it so that orders for different services CANNOT be booked at the same time.
- Click Update.
- Click X.
- Click on Service + on the top right hand side of the screen.
- Select Weekly Time Slots as the service type.
- Under Category click Select and create a new category by clicking on Category +. Under Name type ‘Book an Appointment’, click Save and then click on this to select it as the service category.
- Under Visibility keep the drop down menu on Vendor & Customer so the service can be viewed on both the vendor & customer apps.
- Under Service Name enter the name of the service such as ‘Wash, Cut & Blow Dry’.
- Under Service Description enter any instructions for your customers such as:
‘Have your hair washed and cut by one of our experienced stylists’.
- Under Post Order Instructions you may wish to enter a message that will pop up after your customer has paid, for example:
‘BOOKING CANCELATIONS- cancelations to be made via email at least 48hrs in advance. Please provide your booking reference on all correspondence.’
- Under Service Price add the amount you wish to charge for the service eg. £45.
- Leave the Minimum Payment Per Order as £1.00.
- Leave Min products on order as 0.
- Leave Max Products on Order as 0.
- Under Order Stages you can choose to leave Auto Accept Orders, On so that you do not have to manually accept bookings or you can turn this Off and put bookings into a pending phase where they can either be Accepted or Rejected. Customers with bookings in this phase that have been Rejected will have the money sent immediately back to them rather than having to wait the usual 5-10 business days for a refund when Auto Accept is left On. Please note pending orders need to be accepted within 7 days or they will automatically Reject.
- Turn off the Processing Stage by unticking the box.
- Change the Final Stage Status to something like ‘Thanks for Booking’.
- Then click on the Timetable tab at the top of the screen.
- We recommend that you change the Time Slot Selection to Immediate so that customers can see what times are available to book before the checkout stage.
- Leave Time Slot Default View on Day.
- Under Time Slot Capacity enter the total number of appointments you have available for any one time slot. For example if you have 4 stylists available you would enter ‘4’.
- Leave Value Per Capacity Slot on £0.00.
- Keep Display Mode on Exact.
- On the drop down menu below Innermost Booking Time select the minimum time needed before a customer can book a time slot.
- Below Outermost Booking Time select the maximum period ahead a customer can book a time slot.
- Under Time Slot Length use the drop down menu to choose the length of time the appointment is for or in this example how long you would need to cut your customers hair. e.g. 45 Minutes.
- Under Time Slot Interval use the drop down menu to select the period between time slots.
- Under Available Weekly Time Slots click on the Edit button. Select the time slots customers can book for this service on the grid.
Selecting a letter toggles the entire day.
Selecting a time on the left toggles the entire row.
Please note that if your appointment length (Time Slot Length) is 45 Minutes you’ll want to make the last available booking 45 minutes before closing time. When you are happy with your selections click Confirm.
- Click on the Inputs tab. You generally do not need to add any inputs to this type of service but there is the option to if needed.
- Click on the Products tab.
- If you wish you can add additional extras such as ‘Keratin Treatments’ etc by clicking Product + and entering the details there.
- When you are happy with the service click Create.
- Then Publish.
This service is now visible on the app and ready to be used by your customers.
You will now need to add services under the same Category of ‘Book An Appointment’ for each service that you offer eg. ‘Hair Extensions’, ‘Perms’ and so on.
If you require any further help please contact us.
We’ll call you back within the hour.