- Click on Profile.
- Click on Services.
- Click on the service you’d like to enable external payments on, such as Click & Collect.
- Click on the Unpublish button on the top right of the screen.
- Stay on the Details tab and scroll down to the green Enable External Payments button and click on it.
- A pop up will then appear stating the following:
Enabling External Payment Methods will create a subscription on your account that bills each month the amount of 50p per order where the transaction mechanism was external to the tudoo platform. For example cash payments or bank transfer.
Please confirm you are happy to enable this feature. If you have any questions please contact us.
If you are happy with this please click Enable.
- Click on the Back Arrow on the top left.
- Click on the service again.
- Scroll down to External Payment Name and choose what you’d like this feature to be called.
This will be displayed to users for context. It will be proceeded by ‘Pay by’ (e.g. Pay by Cash) and followed by ‘Payment’ (e.g. Cash Payment)
- When you are happy click Publish on the top right, then Yes.
This feature will now be visible on the app and ready to be used by your customers.
If you require any further help please contact us.
We’ll call you back within the hour.