This guide shows you how to see how many people have downloaded your app and how many times they have opened it.
This gives you a way to see how many people your push notifications are reaching and how many times your app is actively being used within a time frame.
- Click on Reports & Accounts.
- Click on Sales Reports.
- Under Report on the left hand side, click on the Down Arrow and select App Usage.
- Next you can select a From Date and a To Date to view either your recent app usage or your usage history.
- At the bottom of the report you can view the Device and Open totals.
- On the far right there is an Export button so you have the choice to export the list if needed.
If you require any further help please contact us.
We’ll call you back within the hour.