We’re looking to bring on a new member to be part of our marketing and sales team. This person will be a self-starter who’s driven and ambitious in striving to gain new business whilst growing our brand.
Previous experience in marketing or sales will help but is not required as training will be provided. We are looking for someone who is keen to learn, adaptable, and tenacious.
You’ll be required to fulfil 25 hours per week but we are flexible in how you complete this. There will be bonus incentives given based on performance in the role.
What we are looking for:
A self-starter that’s driven and ambitious in striving to hit targets and get rewarded
Someone who is keen to learn new skills, gain experience, and has no problem adapting to new environments
A clear communicator who’s never afraid to ask questions and can be relied on when taking on their role and responsibilities
Someone who is tenacious and able to see tasks and projects out to the end
Someone who can take the highs and lows that come with sales and be able to achieve a high level of consistency in their approach to the job
- Full training will be provided so the below is not required but will be a great benefit to your work
- Experience in a target based B2B sales environment
- Experience with B2B marketing tools and methods
- Confidence with using technology and computer systems
- Social media experience in the context of marketing or sales
- Working from home or unsupervised
- Performance based bonuses
- No prior skills required, training provided
- 25 hours per week with a flexible discussion to how those hours are completed
- Working from home is likely to be a full-time situation so dedication and trust is a must for this role
Relevant National Minimum Wage (or the National Living Wage depending on age)